Monday, February 02, 2009

The Unbearable Lightness of Terror

Hello all,

In this time of conflict in Gaza, it would be good to remember the thousands of young people and children who have been living under the threat of Kassam bombs for more than 8 years. This past summer, my 21 year old daughter Dana made this video. I was in the United States with my two younger children Mayan and Gabi, at Camp Interlaken, where they were guests of the wonderful Milwaukee JCC. I was unaware that Dana had made this video and she showed it to me only this morning, on this the 7th day of the war in Gaza.

Since Saturday afternoon, the Tzeva Adom alarm has sounded 28 times in our kibbutz and many bombs have fallen; however, we are of high spirits and our thoughts and prayers are with our soldiers. Please feel free to distribute this link as you see fit.

Shalom,

Marcell Bar-On
Kibbutz Nir-Am - Gaza Border




h/t Elder of Ziyon

No comments: